Tuesday, November 11, 2008

messin with the newbies

So I have been hiring all of my seasonal help, and man is it fun to screw with them! Scaring the crap out of a spoiled teenager is the best!
I always take care not to go to far.... but I have to admit I am a little twisted. In the long run I have nine new people who know when to work and when to laugh. Hazing is never allowed..... so let's just call it "breaking them in" tee hee. The best so far was today I had a kid leaving who set off the alarm (actually I set it off) so I yelled "You set off the alarm! Thief! Thief! Thief!" The poor kid looked like he was going to cry!! I couldn't keep a straight face, I busted and then he got it and laughed too.
So world, let me know of any funny things (that wont get me fired) that I can pull on the next new kid on the block =). HA HA HA HA HA HA come on what is life without a few laughs?

2 comments:

Camille Rochelle said...

That's funny! We need to let Kendra come work for you! If you need a crazy customer to freak them out, you could always hire me, I'd mess with them. he he

Lindsay said...

That's great. When I was in the food biz, we used to make the newbies do a pea count. Maybe you could tell them you need all the hangers accounted for. Another one was sending them to another restaurant/store to borrow something. "Oh sure, we do it all the time" we'd say. The looks upon return were priceless.

Voting

ONE Sign-up Flash