Saturday, April 11, 2009

I had a wonderful birthday! Some ups and downs, as in all things in my life. I got to hug on the darling Carson-Burts! Oh man are they getting big! So beautiful every single one! A few missing faces though, I miss my old friends. Brian was decent for the most part, until he proved how much he and Kyle are alike. Pain equals anger with the Heath boys apparently. Which explains a lot.... I have to admit I have done some soul searching, with one all too true conclusion, pretending everything is fine doesn't make it so. Long time coming...........

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

We had a great time at your party and the kids really enjoyed your egg hunt-although TS is peeved that he doesn't get to decide when and how much of his candy he can eat.
I wish you peace of mind and heart little Sis, take care.

Cindy said...

I am so glad that we could be there!

Camille Rochelle said...

I love you sis! Glad we all got to celebrate together. xoxo

Voting

ONE Sign-up Flash