Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Shay!

Wow my baby girl that changed my life so dramatically is 10!!
I am so very proud of the beauty that shines from her very soul.
She is brilliant and kind yet daring and funny. I am so thankful she is
mine! My life is nothing without her smile. Watching her grow up is so exciting, and terrifying at the same time. I hope I can be all that she needs, because I so need her. I love my Shayln Makenzie. Happy Birthday kiddo love your crazy and embarrassing Mom!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe it's been a decade. Give her hugs for us.

Happy Birthday in advance for yours. I figure it I wish people a pre-Happy birthday and then a belated one when I forget the actual day, it balances out right?

Between our family and my in-laws, there are way too many spring birthdays-I can't keep up. People need to start getting busy in months other than June and July ; )

Voting

ONE Sign-up Flash