Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy holidays

Happy Freakin Holidays PEOPLE!! It's funny when people react surprised at my positive attitude at work. They all assume I must hate life because I work retail. Yes on occasion murder crosses my mind...jk....but really why on earth would I let some crazy shopper get me down? I have seen my share of the whack jobs this holiday but overall people are generous and kind. I am getting so excited for the morning of Christmas! My two beautiful children are bouncing with anticipation! I love the joy of making memories. I am so very greatful to have work and the ability to care for my family. These times are so hard for so many. I am greatful that through all the hard times my family has stuck together. In all honesty I truely felt that last year was the last that my little family would share together. Things were really ugly at home and I had given up, but my amazing children woke me up and gave me patience. This year we are all still here, full of hope and love. Even if there is not a single gift under my tree I am satisfied and happy. One last thing, thanks Dad.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you are feeling some joy and contentment this season. I am excited to have our own little family Xmas and then come see you all that we love.

Camille Rochelle said...

Awe Summy, you are so cute! I am excited too!! Take pictures of Kyle Christmas morning...I love his reaction to opening gifts...the kid freaks out!! :) xoxo

Voting

ONE Sign-up Flash